DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN or DNS PROBE FINISHED NXDOMAIN ERROR…
Here I solved error code DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN or DNS PROBE FINISHED NXDOMAIN in Google Chrome Browser. I received The message that webpage is not available Due to DNS lookup failed.
So here I show you the easiest way to fix this problem on Google Chrome and it’s also working on other browsers too. When you try to open any website or webpage, you received the error and it’s say
“ Error code: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
DNS PROBE FINISHED NXDOMAIN,”
I am mentioning some step to wrap up from this problem … hope this step will help you …
- Step 1: Right-click on Network icon and click Open Network and Sharing Center
- Step 2: Click “Change adapter settings” (top left side).
- Step 3: Now right click on your active Network Connection (WiFi, LAN, Ethernet, etc.) and click Properties.
- Step 4: Select “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” and click Properties.
- Step 5: Click Use the following DNS server addresses: and add below server addresses and click OK.
Preferred DNS Server: 220.127.116.11
Alternate DNS Server: 18.104.22.168
If you still have a confusion you must watch the video given below